Effortless urban living and premium parkland access share centre stage with this modern apartment on iconic St Kilda Road.
This blue-chip location in the striking Leopold building delivers an exceptional lifestyle close to many of Melbourne's premier amenities, including Albert Park Lake.
Beautifully appointed and presented, this 2-bedroom domain includes a secure basement car park, a window-walled master bedroom and a covered balcony, perfect for watching the world go by.
• Modern apartment on iconic St Kilda Road
• Includes a secure basement car space
• Premium parkland access near both Albert Park Lake and Fawkner Park
• Beautifully appointed and presented throughout
• Private window-walled master bedroom
• Covered balcony
• Short tram ride to the CBD, steps to tram stops
• Open-plan living and dining
• Stone and stainless steel kitchen with a gas cooktop and integrated appliances
• Floor-to-ceiling windows to the master bedroom and the living space
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Amenities include an on-site gym, a lounge area and video intercom
• Sparkling central bathroom and a European laundry
• Split system heating and air-conditioning
• Within easy reach of Chapel Street, Fitzroy Street, Toorak Road, Albert Park Golf Course, the Royal Botanic Gardens and Prahran Market
*Inner Real Estate NextRE Coronavirus Update*
At Inner Real Estate the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we are taking measures to protect our clients and staff from coming into contact with the virus, and request that you do not attend an Open for Inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to Coronavirus
- Symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas
- Agreed to any self-isolation conditions
We also ask that you maintain adequate social distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective clients and Inner Real Estate sales teams and where possible refrain from touching surfaces within the property. We also appreciate your understanding if you are requested to wait outside to reduce the number of people in the property at a time.
Thank you for your understanding.